Where Keish is more than an obscure food!

ABOUT ME

I'm awesome. See how it doesn't rain on me when I walk down the street in a storm? That's cause I sold my soul to the devil.

Check me out!

 

Previous Posts

Zzzzzzzz's
Did I Flush?
Mo' Meds
I was more swollen two days ago, but I didnt want ...
So I just got my face cut open..............

 

Archives

October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
November 2007

This page is 

powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

My Lucky Day....

So I got lazy? Missed a day. Didn't write that much the day before. So What??!?!

Now that, that's out of the way I shall commence.

I went for my post-op visit today and I got that pasty packing off of my teeth and gums (you might have to scrutinize the pic from the other post) and lo and behold, I had like one tooth left on the right side. "What the hell is that about?", you say. I'm glad you asked... The doctors so nonchalantly explained that my tooth fell out because it was weak in that area. NICE. Nice of them to tell me afterwards that I would look like a hillbilly freak without a dental plan. Half of which is true, I am a hillybilly freak.

They say that a woman knows in the first 10 minutes of a date whether or not she'll keep seeing a guy. That's true. The question is: If you don't like him do you continue dating and letting him pay or do you stop seeing him?
I like to keep it simple, If I know I'm gonna blow him, I'll let him pay, If I don't like him, I'll let him pay.

Do you want to see a pic of my one tooth? Or perhaps you have a problem with me blowing strangers that buy me McDonalds? Leave a comment.


Posted by TastyKeish at 7:47 PM
1 comments

1 Comments:

Now I have this horrifying picture in my head of a toothless Keisha blowing strangers at McDonalds.

Make it go away.

By Blogger Jill, at 1:30 AM  

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

No blogroll yet, but it's on its way!