Where Keish is more than an obscure food!

ABOUT ME

I'm awesome. See how it doesn't rain on me when I walk down the street in a storm? That's cause I sold my soul to the devil.

Check me out!

 

Previous Posts

 

Archives

October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
November 2007

This page is 

powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

So I just got my face cut open..............

This is my first blog, so it's only right that we talk about my surgery this past Thursday....

I went to the hospital to have my bone graft done, they took the bone from my hip and put it into my face. I should have known that this would take more than a weekend to heal, but I believed the doctors when they said I would be able to take on the war in Iraq by Monday.

Unfortunately, I had to call President Bush and tell him I couldn't make it because my face is swollen like when Ike beat Tina. The President said they would get along without me, since they already have a token black female on their team, Condelezza Rice. So I was like "cool", I'll get back to drinking my food since I'm on a soft diet and letting my mom bathe me for the first time since I was maybe 4, or 16...something like that.

You're probably wondering why my mom is bathing me at the age of 23, she say's it because I might fall in the tub, cause of my hip. I say it's because she really wants to have a closer mother-daughter relationship, if you know what I mean... I can't blame her though, i'm pretty hot.

Should I post a pic of what I look like post surgical? you make the call


Posted by TastyKeish at 4:54 PM
6 comments

6 Comments:

Hey Girl its Dorian. You are one crazy chick. You had me rolling with your post. I guess when you have a bone graph surgery your level of humor increases. Send a post operative picture. The public wants to see how you look now!

By Blogger Dorian Chandler, at 6:04 PM  

Yo this is some good reading. Did you always have this humor or was it the laughing gas? Post that pic so we can follow your progress. It's only gonna get better from here.

By Blogger G'Real, at 6:41 PM  

Hey cuz , I hope you will have a speedy recovery...Post me a pic. Take care, Tanya

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:50 PM  

What!? No Kai-eesh tomorrow on campus! This is bullshit! Feel better dude. At least while you're home resting you can watch 'how clean is your house' and feel like you're back to not studying in the tv room in london. Ah good times.

By Blogger Jessie, at 10:45 PM  

hurry up and get better!! its so boring here without you............and the kids miss you!!! hope you are up and around real soon, and yes its for that close bond with mother and child lol

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:30 PM  

Keisha yer blog is hilarious! Glad to hear that everything went A-OK. The picture is so funny.You look soooooooooooooooooooo HIGH.. Where can I get some of that? haha.
Well besides that, you look tres magnifique! I'll be dropping by yer blog from time to time to see what yer up to. Wait.. does that make me a stalker?
Mad love to ya!
*TOMO*

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:55 PM  

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

No blogroll yet, but it's on its way!