Where Keish is more than an obscure food!

ABOUT ME

I'm awesome. See how it doesn't rain on me when I walk down the street in a storm? That's cause I sold my soul to the devil.

Check me out!

 

Previous Posts

SHIMMY, SHIMMY Y'ALL!
Pass the cocktail sauce please...
This will hurt alil...
My most sincere apologies...
Just a thought...
SPED KID...
SAKE, now that's some good shit...
Chew on This....
No, I don't have a headache...
My Lucky Day....

 

Archives

October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
November 2007

This page is 

powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Random Rave

Hey y'all I'm officially depressed. Alf has been resurected from the bowels of television hell. Am I the only person who thought that was a waste of good tv? Another waste of tv is the Tony Danza show, actually maybe ALF should replace him. Oh, and how sad is it that Ed Mcman is ALF's co host? Poor old guy, he's second place to a fuckin puppet. I'm not gonna lie, I'd be second place to a mucus filled christmas stocking if they paid me enough.

On another note, why since i got satellite can't i make my VCR work? I swear it's a conspiracy to make me come home to watch "The Apprentice", "ER", "Twilight Zone","Quantum Leap", "Real World", "Starting Over",all the different Law and Order Shows, as well as the different CSI shows, Sesame street, The Simpsons, The News in general...etc. That's alot of tv to not be taping.



Posted by TastyKeish at 2:19 AM
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

No blogroll yet, but it's on its way!