Where Keish is more than an obscure food!

ABOUT ME

I'm awesome. See how it doesn't rain on me when I walk down the street in a storm? That's cause I sold my soul to the devil.

Check me out!

 

Previous Posts

My most sincere apologies...
Just a thought...
SPED KID...
SAKE, now that's some good shit...
Chew on This....
No, I don't have a headache...
My Lucky Day....
Zzzzzzzz's
Did I Flush?
Mo' Meds

 

Archives

October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
November 2007

This page is 

powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

This will hurt alil...

Does it ever physically hurt your brain to be around someone but you keep them around because you're one of those people that collects friends and cant fathom people not liking you? I'm obviously not talking about myself because EVERYONE does like me.

But every now and then there's someone I want to stab with chopsticks through each eye, while they're talking so I can hear the pain they are expressing. And then I want to interrupt their screaming by asking to them to pass the butter, so that I can butter a piece of toast and smack them with it. I know the buttered toast might be overkill, but trust me, I have felt so relieved after a good buttered toast smackdown. Try it, lemme know how it goes.

I would like to nominate a few people for the "Buttered toast Smackdown", and they are:

1. The guy at the deli counter that gave me attitude yesterday, the turkey smelled funny asshole.
2. All of the midwest that put Bush back in office, I guess they want a President who can't spell like them.
3. Whoever hasn't sent my scholarship money yet...If you didn't spend it on your Atlantic City crack whore, mail it dammit!
4. I wanna add jelly to this smackdown: Freeloaders, especially the ones that act like they don't know they're doing it. Pay your way or go home.
5. Those annoying ass kids that get on the train after school with no home training acting like the pieces of shit they really are. It just be easier to shank them ala HBO's "Oz".
6. There's a special place in my heart for ex'es, maybe we should shank them too.

Please feel free to add to the Buttered Toast Smackdown list. We can find these people together and change the world.
6. There's a special place in my heart for ex'es, maybe we should shank them too.

Please feel free to add to the Buttered Toast Smackdown list. We can find these people together and change the world.


Posted by TastyKeish at 11:54 PM
2 comments

2 Comments:

If I hear "REPENT YOUR SINS" one more time I think I will turn into the Unibomber and start bombing the homes of those damn women who think the buses and trains should be their own personal churches!

1) I am Jewish! We don't give a damn about Jesus! He isn't in our religion as anything!

2) If I wanted to repent for my sins then I would stop committing them! Don't expect that anytime soon!

3) Isn't it bad enough I have people knocking on my door on Sundays (now they do it more than just Sundays!) to try to get me to read about Jesus that you have to come and ruin my travel by screaming at me that I haven't been a good Christian?!

4) Not really a #4. Just want to scream "FUCK OFF YOU DAMN RELIGIOUS FANATICALS! You are one step from being the suicide bombers we are losing our people to!"

The End :)

By Blogger TheDevilishSaint, at 1:29 AM  

1) trifflin' negros
2) men under the age of 30
3) loud ass negros
4) ignorant ass negros

By Blogger Dorian Chandler, at 3:17 AM  

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

No blogroll yet, but it's on its way!