Where Keish is more than an obscure food!

ABOUT ME

I'm awesome. See how it doesn't rain on me when I walk down the street in a storm? That's cause I sold my soul to the devil.

Check me out!

 

Previous Posts

Progress.... This pic might be to raw for some of ...
Stop Staring....
This is a side view of my nose without the bandage...
Home Again...
Me going home from the hospital. It looks worse un...
PSYCHO...
Busy as a....
Me and Snoop...
Leaving on a jet plane...
Higher Education...

 

Archives

October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
November 2007

This page is 

powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

HO! HO! HO!!!

I want to thank all my family and friends for coming over and seeing me, as I am slightly too medicated (and lazy) to drive. And thank you all that have been coming to see me via this blog.

I had a good holiday with the family, had a nice dinner on "C.P" time, four hours late...
Dad had a couple bottles of wine...with his meal. Mom would not stop talking. My brothers were actually civilized. In the end, I took a painkiller went to my room and watched that thing on the History Channel about the many ways God uses natural disasters to punish man. After watching it, I decided to start going to church again.
You know...just in case.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!


Posted by TastyKeish at 11:17 PM
2 comments

2 Comments:

Thanks for visiting my blog. Sorry that I am a little abrasive right now. I am really trying to overcome this bitterness...it tends to run through your whole life unless you can get rid of it. I plan to aggressively deal with this thing and become really, really nice! You'll see! I will. Too bad you had to have that surgery right now but no time is a good time for that. Merry Christmas to you!

By Blogger Dot Bar, at 12:15 AM  

Damn pops was really throwing the liquor back wasn't he. Your moms seems cool. As for the picking of you with out the mask. You should have sent the picture as a hallmark card to all of us as a greetings for the holiday's.

BigSleeveless.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

No blogroll yet, but it's on its way!