Where Keish is more than an obscure food!

ABOUT ME

I'm awesome. See how it doesn't rain on me when I walk down the street in a storm? That's cause I sold my soul to the devil.

Check me out!

 

Previous Posts

Me going home from the hospital. It looks worse un...
PSYCHO...
Busy as a....
Me and Snoop...
Leaving on a jet plane...
Higher Education...
It's alil drafty in here....
Don't worry, Be happy...
Random Rave
SHIMMY, SHIMMY Y'ALL!

 

Archives

October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
November 2007

This page is 

powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Home Again...

I don't know if you've seen the pic of me below, but lemme know if you want the full monty.

I'm been home on some of those yummy painkillers and antibiotics and steriods that keep me free of bruising and black eyes you usually see people that have had plastic surgery have.
I had to share my room with this whiny girl that kept moaning all night for painkillers and she wouldnt take the tylenol she was offered. If i was her i be happy to get anything at all! What is wrong with people??? I had the worst night, I threw up four times. Once for everytime I wanted to goto the bathroom. So up came the jello, then up came the rice, then up came whatever little bit of stomach contents I had left. I should have thrown up on the moaning girl so she would let me sleep, lol.

Anyway, I'm afraid to eat now because I havent made "number 2" since the morning of the surgery. But if you come for a visit, I will accept baked goods, cheese, and ice cream.
If that doesn't make me "number 2", I don't know what will...


Posted by TastyKeish at 7:29 PM
5 comments

5 Comments:

Oh man, I hope you start feeling better. I could never understand how you are feeling but I can imagine. Take care ok and have a wonderful Christmas.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:22 AM  

hey babe. looking good. hee hee. i think i'm going to print that pic and save it. anyway, i hope u liked the flowers and you can keep them alive for a while. ~love~ the snookster

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:34 AM  

Hello, thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving a comment. Hope your bowels move soon! ;-) And of course that your nose looks fabulous when the dressings come off!

By Blogger Ms Mac, at 3:27 AM  

hiya, love your blog, hope you feel better soon. if you wanna be either cheered up or bored to tears i'm at drainbrain70.blogspot.com, have a good chrissy

By Blogger drainbrain, at 7:35 PM  

I feel sorry you had to go throught that. An I'm not talking about the surgery. I'm talking about the girl in your room who kept complaining and didn't take the tylentol. If you want me and the boys can make her an offer she can't refuses.

BigSleeveless.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:27 PM  

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

No blogroll yet, but it's on its way!