Where Keish is more than an obscure food!

ABOUT ME

I'm awesome. See how it doesn't rain on me when I walk down the street in a storm? That's cause I sold my soul to the devil.

Check me out!

 

Previous Posts

Higher Education...
It's alil drafty in here....
Don't worry, Be happy...
Random Rave
SHIMMY, SHIMMY Y'ALL!
Pass the cocktail sauce please...
This will hurt alil...
My most sincere apologies...
Just a thought...
SPED KID...

 

Archives

October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
November 2007

This page is 

powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Leaving on a jet plane...

I'm not one of those girls that just blogs all day about what I been feeling, so we're not gonna go there; except to say that my boyfriend (who will furthermore be referred to as SNOOKIE) has just moved to florida in pursuit of a better life in the presence of like 101-year old old people (his parents). They might as well be dead, that's how old they are. That was harsh, wasn't it? Ok, they're like 900 years old combined, which makes my death argument even more fesible.
Anyway, his mom is a border line cleptomaniac, she can clean out a sugar and jelly holder like no other. And his dad is a tattoo artist that thinks he's a barber, and my dumb boyfriend "snookie", let him cut his hair over some weird grown man father/son bonding thing. Now he has to goto the hospital. Would you let a 15,000 year old man cut your hair? I think he deserved getting his ear cut off.

Anyway, Snookie's gone and it was tough yesterday. Blah, blah, blah, feelings, feelings,feelings...

I cried for like 3minutes and then I was extremely hungry.


Posted by TastyKeish at 11:57 PM
4 comments

4 Comments:

hi. snookie here. my dad went from 101-15000 in a nanosecond?and i did NOT have to go to the hospital{we were able to stop the bleeding by applying constant pressure for about 15 minutes}.and my mom being a clepto.how dare u tell such an evil truth. glad to hear u got over me in 3 minutes. see u in the funny papers. toodleooooo.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:20 AM  

Hey all!
Please disregard the "toodleoo" at the end of Snookie's post, he is NOT a former lover of Star Jones husband.

By Blogger TastyKeish, at 1:37 AM  

ha ha #$%^&*(*&*&^%$#E$%&%#$#

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:41 AM  

3 minutes of crying? I expect better from you then bitch ass tears. Now that "snookie" is gone you can get your freak on w/o the guilt. Let the Penis Party Begin!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:46 AM  

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

No blogroll yet, but it's on its way!