Where Keish is more than an obscure food!

ABOUT ME

I'm awesome. See how it doesn't rain on me when I walk down the street in a storm? That's cause I sold my soul to the devil.

Check me out!

 

Previous Posts

This is a side view of my nose without the bandage...
Home Again...
Me going home from the hospital. It looks worse un...
PSYCHO...
Busy as a....
Me and Snoop...
Leaving on a jet plane...
Higher Education...
It's alil drafty in here....
Don't worry, Be happy...

 

Archives

October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
November 2007

This page is 

powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Stop Staring....

I wanted to thank all of you for all the well wishes and just stopping by my blog. Thanks!

I also wanted to tell you about my first excursion out since the surgery. I went to the doctor yesterday, and when your dealing with a plastic surgeon, you notice that post surgically, you dont have to wait long in the waiting room. Apparently, they don't want your ugly ass out front scaring potential customers. So they had me in an empty room in the back. That was fine with me, I just wanted to get some of this crap out and off my face.

Afterwards, My dad and I went to the mall because he is completely inept at picking out his secret santa gift for work. Going to the mall was such a bad move. It was sooooo crowded and busy, my face started hurting and I was getting cranky. And you know how people are.... they stare. Which I didn't mind, I felt bad walking around children looking the way I did, But adults are so freaking nosy. It's okay to look for a couple seconds, you can even do a double take, that I understand. But when you're on line and you can't reach into your wallet because you're busy looking at me, there's a problem.

So I dealt with it. I said to the lady "I got a nose job for Christmas, What did your husband get you? Not much..."

Then I went home and self medicated.




Posted by TastyKeish at 11:08 PM
4 comments

4 Comments:

Hi Keisha. You look good. Hope you are felling better now. I believe you got the patches since you worked your final project out. That was a little funny at some parts, and I liked it this way. Strange, I though I will be the only person to use the sound of a flashing toilet in a MIX. Turned out I was wrong. Chi Haw used it too. I guess this "special effect" is pretty common these days. Good luck to you and keep in touch.

By Blogger admin, at 11:55 PM  

Thanks Artie! Actually, I never got the patch from your email. But it's okay, I just used an old patch from something else. I hope the class thought the piece was okay, it could have been better but I just didn't havae the time to make a masterpiece. Happy Holidays Artie!!

By Blogger TastyKeish, at 12:02 AM  

but what did snookie get u? hmmm

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:15 AM  

Yo that is crazy about how they put you into a room in the back. That how they do criminals on NYPD Blue to make them sweat it out before they intergate them. As for the people staring you should have been mad ghetto when they was staring at you.

BigSleeveless

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

No blogroll yet, but it's on its way!