Where Keish is more than an obscure food!

ABOUT ME

I'm awesome. See how it doesn't rain on me when I walk down the street in a storm? That's cause I sold my soul to the devil.

Check me out!

 

Previous Posts

Cheesus Lives!
Here I am, 5 weeks post op. Still getting used to ...
I Got Served...
Methinks I have the Flu...
Hollywood can't keep it real...
PROGRESS BITCHES!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Keish= Good. Quiche= Bad.
HO! HO! HO!!!
Progress.... This pic might be to raw for some of ...

 

Archives

October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
November 2007

This page is 

powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Extreme Makeover...Blog Edition

As you can see, my face wasn't the only thing to be done over...

The Blog Assasin gave my blog an extreme makeover, which I'm grateful for. We ran into some issues due to Internet Explorer and Blogger messing with the positioning of everything. Which got me thinking I should switch over to Firefox, a new web browser that everyone is raving about. I tried it, it seems cool, but I'm glad you Internet Explorer users can also see the site, and you can continue to hold out on switching browsers...

I just wanted to thank the Blog Assasin for hooking me up!

What do you think about the new look?



Posted by TastyKeish at 1:59 PM
4 comments

4 Comments:

very fashionable new page. and alot whiter. thats good. white is always right.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:56 PM  

love the new look...very swish

By Blogger drainbrain, at 2:05 AM  

Looks good enough to eat. Get It? Tasty Keish!

By Blogger Dorian Chandler, at 1:56 AM  

Yo your page is easier( you know a brother is blind in one eye) to see and also militant but it cool.


BigSleeveless

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

No blogroll yet, but it's on its way!