Where Keish is more than an obscure food!

ABOUT ME

I'm awesome. See how it doesn't rain on me when I walk down the street in a storm? That's cause I sold my soul to the devil.

Check me out!

 

Previous Posts

Snow= Touching Oneself...
Extreme Makeover...Blog Edition
Cheesus Lives!
Here I am, 5 weeks post op. Still getting used to ...
I Got Served...
Methinks I have the Flu...
Hollywood can't keep it real...
PROGRESS BITCHES!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Keish= Good. Quiche= Bad.

 

Archives

October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
November 2007

This page is 

powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Greetings from the Sunshine State...

I woke up the other day, wiped the spit from my face and flipped the pilliow over, kind of stinking, with no job, and not really looking for any propects and had a thought. I thought "I will goto Florida". The thought was also propelled by a burning desire...in my pants. And what better way to "extinguish" the fire by going to see my boyfriend? I whipped out my credit card, since i'm cash impaired and thanks to the good people at JetBlue Airlines, 3minutes and a one way ticket later, I was on my way. When I got here i told my b/f that I was visiting under the stipulation that he would send my ass back when I got bored or when we have a big fight. I wonder which one comes first?

In the coming days I will regale you with stories of my boyfriend's parents. They're........different.


Posted by TastyKeish at 10:40 AM
14 comments

14 Comments:

I knew that why you went down to the florida. I guess you was tired of your Nether region being kept in the dark. So you went down there for some sunshine. FREAK!!!!

BigSleeveless

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:59 PM  

ah, florida... america's dangling member.

By Blogger mcgibfried, at 1:49 AM  

Nice Blog!!! It looks like you've spent a fair amount of time setting it up and keeping the content fresh. I'll be sure to come back.

I have a online dating blog. It pretty much covers online dating related stuff.

Thanks again and keep up the good work.

By Blogger jiri, at 10:38 PM  

This is a excellent blog. Keep it going.

This may be of interest to you I have a free online dating service. It pretty much covers dating stuff.

I'll be sure to come back.

By Blogger jiri, at 3:18 PM  

Very nice blog, hard to come by these days,

Look at this site I saw while surfing Dating Ideas site


Thanks

By Blogger FriendlyGuy1212, at 7:27 AM  

Hey I just love your blog. I also have a american single chat room
blog/site. I mostly deals with american single chat room
Please come and check it out if you get the time!

By Blogger freestuff2, at 5:12 AM  

click for dating jewish service

By Blogger Drunk Glory Hole, at 12:17 PM  

free dating

By Blogger milfcritic, at 1:40 AM  

I've stumbled across your blog when I done some barbecue restaurant research in Google. You're doing a pretty nice job
here, keep up the good work! check out barbecue restaurant

By Blogger tom naka, at 1:37 PM  

Hello!
I find this blog very interesting and I will come back often.
In the meantime I can recommend country wedding decoration
This is a directory of all You need to find out about country wedding decoration.
So please, donĀ“t miss this opportunity to find out all You need to know in one place.
country wedding decoration

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:41 AM  

hehehehe good topic, like the site.

By Blogger Adult Personals, at 7:31 AM  

Came here searching for adult sex dating

Not a bad site you got here mate!

Check out mine
All about
adult sex dating

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:21 PM  

LOL I found some good stuff here: click right here

By Blogger The Blah Brain, at 11:04 PM  

Help me Dude, I think I'm lost..... I was searching for Elvis and somehow ended up in your blog, but you know I'm sure I saw him in a car lot yesterday, which is really strange because the last time I saw him was in the supermarket. No honest really, he was right there in front of me, next to the steaks singing "Love me Tender". He said to me (his lip was only slightly curled) "Boy, you need to get yourself a San Diego cosmetic surgery doctor ,to fit into those blue suede shoes of yours. But Elvis said in the Ghetto nobody can afford a San Diego plastic surgery doctor. Dude I'm All Shook Up said Elvis. I think I'll have me another cheeseburger. Then I'm gonna go round and see Michael Jackson and we're gonna watch a waaaay cool make-over show featuring some Tijuana dentists on the TV in the back of my Hummer. And then he just walked out of the supermarket singing. . . "You give me love and consolation,
You give me strength to carry on " Strange day or what? :-)

By Blogger Hoodia, at 3:03 AM  

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

No blogroll yet, but it's on its way!