Where Keish is more than an obscure food!

ABOUT ME

I'm awesome. See how it doesn't rain on me when I walk down the street in a storm? That's cause I sold my soul to the devil.

Check me out!

 

Previous Posts

Methinks I have the Flu...
Hollywood can't keep it real...
PROGRESS BITCHES!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Keish= Good. Quiche= Bad.
HO! HO! HO!!!
Progress.... This pic might be to raw for some of ...
Stop Staring....
This is a side view of my nose without the bandage...
Home Again...

 

Archives

October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
November 2007

This page is 

powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

I Got Served...

I got served with papers through the mail yesterday. Apparently I'm being SUED. BY A DAMN HOSPITAL!!!
Turns out that in 2001, I got some emergency room care that wasn't paid for by my "insurance provider". Those bloodsucking freaks known as healthcare in America, the bastards can't help you get well unless you're poor or rich. Poor people get shitty healthcare in second rate hospitals and me who is in the middle-class isn't eligible for medicaid can't get anything at all. Rich people just think about getting sick and they have a doctor knocking before they can cough.

So I get served with papers and now I have to goto court for almost dying. Excuse me for wanting to live. And don't give me that bullshit about how I don't want to pay for my services because I'm a nurse and yea I do like getting paid. But why should I pay 150 dollars for D5W to be pumped thru my veins? You know what that is? It's expensive sugar water, I can get that for about 25 cents at any local bodega. Here's another one: almost a thousand dollars to be in the emergency room, you know what I was doing there? Waiting.There's more but my brain is gonna explode if I write anymore, and I might have to goto the hospital for them to put my brain back in my head.

And we can't have that.





Posted by TastyKeish at 1:23 AM
4 comments

4 Comments:

Hi,

Come to Australia! Medicare shall cover everything =)

lol...jk..

I hope you find a solution to this hospital problem.

Keep smiling, and have a nice day =)

bb

By Blogger z., at 4:22 AM  

Gahh! Fuckin hospital care sucks. I got myself laser eye surgery, some chipped teeth fixed, and a root canal for free with the Army. I figure if I have to have such a shitty job I might as well milk em for all they got. Oh and you don’t need to go to Australia for the hospital care just head up to Canada. Cleaner than NYC too, I hated commuting too Manhattan and having to wait at a bus stop pretending not to smell the urine. Toronto is nice.

Oh and thanks for blogmarking my blog. Later.

By Blogger SethIsRoot, at 12:47 PM  

Thats out or order. Suddenly the UKs National Health Service' seems the lesser of two evils.

Good luck gal

By Blogger Ant, at 4:20 AM  

You are so right health care is blood suckers. I had gotten bills from my accident back in 2002 and so many threats from hospital and EMT that you think they was the mob. Right now UK health care is look real good I would move out there just for the health care.

BigSleeveless

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:28 AM  

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

No blogroll yet, but it's on its way!