Where Keish is more than an obscure food!

ABOUT ME

I'm awesome. See how it doesn't rain on me when I walk down the street in a storm? That's cause I sold my soul to the devil.

Check me out!

 

Previous Posts

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Keish= Good. Quiche= Bad.
HO! HO! HO!!!
Progress.... This pic might be to raw for some of ...
Stop Staring....
This is a side view of my nose without the bandage...
Home Again...
Me going home from the hospital. It looks worse un...
PSYCHO...
Busy as a....

 

Archives

October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
November 2007

This page is 

powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

PROGRESS BITCHES!


As you can see, i've come a long way from 3 weeks ago. The swelling is going down and the stitches are slowly dissolving from...everywhere. (You can scroll down to earlier dates to see the pics that led to me to this point)

Today I went to see the doctor so she could check out the damage and I told her I smelled a nasty odor from the right nostril. She deduced that it was time to take the splints (you gotta realize, they are the size of extra large guitar picks) out of my nose; they were holding the wall of my nose straight so I can breathe in the future. I'm happy just cause i'm getting something taken out and that sounds good to me. She tells me to lean back, takes a few stitches out which hurt alil, but I handle it like the P.I.M.P that I am. Next she's goes for the left nostril with a little clampy thing and fiddles somewhat and pulls out the first one, it hurts like someone ripping all your nose hair out with masking tape. But it's the right nostril that turns a hardcore thug like me into a....shall we say "punk biotch". She went in with the clamp and it was different, it hurt right away not like pulling nose hair but like pulling out the nerves themselves. I cried, I squeezed the nurse's hand til it went blue (i think), I even kicked out a leg. After it was all done, I was shaking so bad I had a cup of coffee (shotcallers like me don't drink coffee, but she didnt keep Cristal in her office).

Just wanted to share.


Posted by TastyKeish at 2:19 AM
3 comments

3 Comments:

Hey!!! Get well sooooon! :)

By Blogger Animesh, at 6:51 AM  

Holy CRAP that sounds painful!!! Yikes. Hope they've got you on seriously nice medication. ouch! get well!

By Blogger R, at 8:58 AM  

u have a very nice pic. it has just gone from frankenstein to quasimodo. maybe next week you'll upgrade to dr.zira

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:20 AM  

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

No blogroll yet, but it's on its way!