Where Keish is more than an obscure food!

ABOUT ME

I'm awesome. See how it doesn't rain on me when I walk down the street in a storm? That's cause I sold my soul to the devil.

Check me out!

 

Previous Posts

Got my degree....
Woof, Woof...
Waking Nightmare...
Mmmm, Mmmm Good...
Working Girl....
OSCARS BIOTCH!
Dream, Dream, Dream....
These people are dead...
I'M BAACCKK!
What is Wrong with this Picture?

 

Archives

October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
November 2007

This page is 

powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Ipods and public transportation don't mix...


The news has been reporting a rash of Ipod related crimes unrelated to stealing mp3's but Ipod getting physically taken from people.
Since I don't have an Ipod (no fm radio=no deal) I can only imagine that people are jogging or riding the train enjoying their music with the notorious white headphones on. Some might even have it in their hands spinning that dial with their thumbs, never guessing they are about to get JACKED.
My friend witnessed this happen on the way to campus, a ride I personally have taken a million times and said these guys cornered a girl and just took the her Ipod in front of the whole train. I can understand minding your own business, but the other passengers chastised THE VICTIM for even having an Ipod. They got on her case for using her PORTABLE music player so she wouldn''t have to listen to their inane blather and to help tune out of their body odors on the long ride to the last stop of the 2 train.
She just sat there embarrased. I would have started stealing their purses and shit and saying you shouldn't be carrying handbags if you don't want to get robbed.

I really hate people more and more everyday.


Posted by TastyKeish at 5:59 PM
8 comments

8 Comments:

Ditto!

By Blogger Queen of Ass, at 10:54 PM  

Right on. People suck.

-Alli (www.entranced.org)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:56 PM  

Firstly, we need to kill Apple for those atrocities of music storage!

Secondly, we need to kill Napster for selling out! Damn pussies!

Finaly, all thos epeople who steal the iPods are fucking retards! Those things are like the Talking Elmo and the fucking Furbies! Fads! Waste of time fads! Come Christmas you will be able to trade in an old yoyo for one of those damn iPods because they won't be worth more than the piece of paper Keisha complained about in another post!

Simple solution! Buy yourself a Nomad or some other big storage capacity MP3 player that hasn't decided to be Gods gift to the electronics world and enjoy it because no one gives a damn to steal those. Publicity and hype kill products and that is what is making morons out of people.

DOWN WITH ANYTHING BEGINNING WITH i!

By Blogger TheDevilishSaint, at 1:40 AM  

This is just as bad as when kids were/are getting /robbed killed for their Nikes.

Sad sad stuff.

By Blogger Mike, at 5:44 PM  

Here in Manila, it is the cellphones that are being stolen. So, we don't usually flaunt cellphones out for fear of being robbed in the street.

By Blogger Hazel Marie, at 11:50 PM  

Hi Hazel,
That's the kind of stuff that makes me mad. People can't respect others desire to use items of convenience. And recently, I saw on the news subway crime has gone up not only for ipods but for cellphones as well. We're catching up to you guys in Manila!

By Blogger TastyKeish, at 2:40 AM  

I've stumbled across your blog when I done some premium dog food research in Google. You're doing a pretty nice job
here, keep up the good work! check out premium dog food

By Blogger Roy Naka, at 9:49 AM  

I'm a huge fan so youmight like akc pug

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

No blogroll yet, but it's on its way!