Where Keish is more than an obscure food!

ABOUT ME

I'm awesome. See how it doesn't rain on me when I walk down the street in a storm? That's cause I sold my soul to the devil.

Check me out!

 

Previous Posts

Working Girl....
OSCARS BIOTCH!
Dream, Dream, Dream....
These people are dead...
I'M BAACCKK!
What is Wrong with this Picture?
Greetings from the Sunshine State...
Snow= Touching Oneself...
Extreme Makeover...Blog Edition
Cheesus Lives!

 

Archives

October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
November 2007

This page is 

powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Mmmm, Mmmm Good...

There are many duties a woman has to her husband, boyfriend, or pimp. Like microwave dinner, beat the children, have "sex". Sex is great, I don't have mysterious headaches or sudden heart attacks ala Fred Sanford that stop me from riding the magic love pony.

My issue is oral sex, i just can't seem to stop getting lock jaw right at that height of passion, when he looks as me and the general direction of his love pony. And just when I think I have him trained to safely operate machinery without a daily b.j, CNN tells me semen helps prevent breast cancer. I thought semen was only good for my skin, now I have to re-evaluate his aim.

The article explained that during their study they found that the women who ingest and digest versus those who didn't had a lower occurence for breast cancer. I guess I can no longer use my braces as an excuse not to felliate...I'll just do like with vegetables and close my eyes and swallow.

Read the article @ www.whatsupwithmen.com/cnn.html


Posted by TastyKeish at 5:59 PM
8 comments

8 Comments:

now that i know about the breast cancer thing... my wife is on a new diet. effective immediately.

By Blogger mcgibfried, at 12:48 AM  

You know, I've always been a HUGE fan of the blowjob (I am a guy, after all)... but this is easily the first time I've ever heard or read the word "phallatiate" in a sentence. Kudos, even if it was spelled wrong.

By Blogger Mace, at 7:42 AM  

Ya know...this post just sets the mind in motion. Simple yet creative and naughty enough to drive you crazy.

By Blogger AFSpaceVet, at 10:58 AM  

Thanks for the info Mace, we're both wrong...The word is fellate (an even weirder spelling).

fel·late Audio pronunciation of "fellate" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (f-lt)
v. fel·lat·ed, fel·lat·ing, fel·lates
v. tr.

To perform fellatio on.


v. intr.

To engage in fellatio.

By Blogger TastyKeish, at 4:45 PM  

I think Chris Rock said it best:

"When you get married you never get blow jobs! None! Oh there is fellatio! But never blow jobs! Ladies! When you get married you can forget about him ever licking your pussy again! I don't mean for ever! He just won't give it the full treatment anymore. Expect one coat then he is done!"

This isn't an exact quote but you can see it on the HBO standup shows he has done.

By Blogger TheDevilishSaint, at 2:00 AM  

Wow that was crazy. Now that I know about that I will tell woman who give me head to swollow to save there breast. and if they don't believe me then I will refer them to the article and to your page.

BigSleeveless

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:23 PM  

Hmmmmmmm this sounds like an email that i sent out recently! Hate to break the news to all you dick suckers and semen swallowers, but the articles a fake! CNN was just added to the end of the www address to provide authenticity! The actual site is just whatsupwithmen.com so don't believe it i just sent it out to get more play from my gf! And for the record she doesn't do oral sex at all! But it's ok cuz she loves me and that's all that matters hehe. We're good Christians.

Your azn bro

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:43 AM  

you sound bitter bro, that's probably from not getting that oral sex.
P.S. your gf doesn't love you, she's just lazy like me. LOL. You know it's all love bro. Peace

By Blogger TastyKeish, at 11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

No blogroll yet, but it's on its way!