Where Keish is more than an obscure food!

ABOUT ME

I'm awesome. See how it doesn't rain on me when I walk down the street in a storm? That's cause I sold my soul to the devil.

Check me out!

 

Previous Posts

Growing Pains...
Ipods and public transportation don't mix...
Got my degree....
Woof, Woof...
Waking Nightmare...
Mmmm, Mmmm Good...
Working Girl....
OSCARS BIOTCH!
Dream, Dream, Dream....
These people are dead...

 

Archives

October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
November 2007

This page is 

powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Watch your mouth...

My mom and I were in the Checks Cashed place and heard this while we were on line:


3 Year Old in Stroller: I want some juice.


3 Year Old: Gimme some juice.

Mother: There's no more juice.

3 Year Old: Gimme some juice, Ma!

Mother: You finished your juice.

3 Year Old: (angry) Gimme some juice, NIGGA!


I don't even know what to say about this one.


Posted by TastyKeish at 10:53 AM
8 comments

8 Comments:

Could be that it wasn't even the kid's mother...maybe it was one of his ho's

By Blogger Mike, at 11:36 AM  

are you sure it was a 3 year old and not emmanuel lewis?

By Blogger mcgibfried, at 10:18 PM  

*dead*

goes to show you we need to watch what we say around our kids. it's not his fault he's ignorant at 3.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:30 AM  

Thats right. I was really dumbfounded. But now when I want some juice, I know how to ask.

Mcgibfried: poor emamauel lewis' troll like looks would never let him look like a 3 yr old again. Just curious, i heard on the set of webster, the adults didnt like him...anyone know anything about that. In the mood for useless knowledge...

By Blogger TastyKeish, at 3:43 AM  

what's all the fuss about? poor kid just wanted some juice. the bitch shoulda been prepared. -hmtgo-

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:28 AM  

I think that should be the new commercial for Ocean Spray

By Blogger Jill, at 1:50 AM  

that is soooo bad.

By Blogger miyna, at 5:51 PM  

very sad post.

some interesting comments too

By Blogger Ayannali, at 8:21 AM  

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

No blogroll yet, but it's on its way!