Where Keish is more than an obscure food!

ABOUT ME

I'm awesome. See how it doesn't rain on me when I walk down the street in a storm? That's cause I sold my soul to the devil.

Check me out!

 

Previous Posts

A few words from our Sponsor...
Separate the colored from the whites...
What I wish I did for my Birthday.....
Rock The Casbah...
I promise to write as regularly as my Bowels...
Watch your mouth...
Growing Pains...
Ipods and public transportation don't mix...
Got my degree....
Woof, Woof...

 

Archives

October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
November 2007

This page is 

powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

These are for you...




Forgive me.
I've been such a bad blogger lately. I keep apologizing only to do it again. But you

know I love you right? I wouldn't do anything to hurt you....

So I haven't blogged in about a week, maybe two?
It doesn't mean I haven't been thinking about you baby.
You know how it is, I haven't been sleeping and I'm totally stressed out.
What? That's no excuse?
I know you have all those other blogs to look at, but you gotta remember we started this thing together. Last October, remember? The surgery blogs, "Cheesus", and being bitter about graduating college. You were there through all that.
Sunshine and rain boo....sunshine and rain.

Just give me a few more days. I swear I'll have a sexy new blog for you this weekend.

Nobody's blogs for you like I do.


NO ONE.


Posted by TastyKeish at 8:47 PM
7 comments

7 Comments:

I can't speak for everyone else but LUV YA BABE!

Can't wait for the next installment!

By Blogger TheDevilishSaint, at 9:25 PM  

bring it on..

By Blogger mcgibfried, at 11:42 PM  

make up sex?

By Blogger Mike, at 1:27 AM  

Mike don't ask. Just enjoy :-)

By Blogger TheDevilishSaint, at 9:18 AM  

Oh yeah, blog for us...

By Blogger Crazy Like A Fox, at 11:12 PM  

I'm Packing for Florida guys! 7days in the sun....be blogging 2morrow.

By Blogger TastyKeish, at 9:31 PM  

Cool blog you have. I have a make money related site. Check it out if you get a chance. The URL is make money

By Blogger Swingin80, at 12:22 PM  

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

No blogroll yet, but it's on its way!