Where Keish is more than an obscure food!

ABOUT ME

I'm awesome. See how it doesn't rain on me when I walk down the street in a storm? That's cause I sold my soul to the devil.

Check me out!

 

Previous Posts

So much more avant garde than "The Dollar Store".....
Liquid Sunshine
Taking a life break...
12 A.M. on the way to the club...
These are for you...
A few words from our Sponsor...
Separate the colored from the whites...
What I wish I did for my Birthday.....
Rock The Casbah...
I promise to write as regularly as my Bowels...

 

Archives

October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
November 2007

This page is 

powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

The Fort Lauderdale Diet...

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

On the left is a photo of TastyKeish. On the Right, "Mrs. Menova".


At face value, they have nothing incommon besides the fact that

TastyKeish is "schtupping" her son and that together they can barely

tip the scale at 90 lbs. As you can see Ms. Menova hasn't eaten in

about 30 years and TastyKeish is so desperate for food she'll eat

Cheerios WITHOUT SUGAR!


Together they will embark on Stan The Man's Fort Lauderdale Diet for

the Malnourished. It Gurantees abnormally fast and unhealthy weight

gain for anyone.(Stan The Man is not photographed here for legal

reasons.)


Here's an overview of the types of food one should eat each day on The Fort Lauderdale Diet for the Malnourished.



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Day 1: An extra large helping of Baked Ziti covered in mozzerella

cheese and Mystery meat sauce. Depending on the day you might find some

chicken, beef, or perhaps a whole bald eagle if you're lucky.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Day 2 : is all about the Chinese Food, Chicken and Broccoli with white

sauce. (The Brocolli is there because they won't make chicken and

broccoli without the broccoli.) Depending on the restaurant in your

area. You'll want to ask for extra brown or white sauce due to the high

salt and fat content.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Day 3: is literally spent at the Golden Corral Buffet. Because, as Stan

The Man says "If you can't eat for more than 4 and a half hours

straight... you're a punk bitch."

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Day 4: is a treat, It's Mrs Menova's birthday! Oh no it's just Wednesday, and she's hungry. Atta Girl!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Day 5: Ziti Again!!


Stan The Man doesn't condone wasting food or feeding your children

before you eat. So you should "Nuke it Hiroshima style then add

Swiss Cheese for a new flavor on old food." Thanks Chef Stan!!



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Day 6: Chinese is a personal favorite of Chef Stan. You may think

Shrimp is healthy, but it's really the cheapest of the fancy seafood

and as long as the rice to shrimp ratio is high, you're good to go.

Don't forget the sauce!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Day 7: Emerald Coast Buffet, another marathon food fest goes down here.

At this discreet eatery, the weekly meeting of those on the Fort

Lauderdale Diet where the soon to be portly get together to break

scales.


One last tip: Don't go here!



After a week of fully satiating one's appetitie to the fullest extext

Chef Stan's faithful follwers, TastyKeish and Mrs.Menova are now

covergirls for Fort Lauderdale's lush beaches and picnic areas!




thanks to the devilishsaint for his awesome photoshopping !


Posted by TastyKeish at 10:41 PM
13 comments

13 Comments:

Love the plastic on Mrs. Menova's furniture. A-ha classic.

By Blogger Mike, at 12:08 AM  

*bows*

Gotta love a nice photoshop challenege :)

By Blogger TheDevilishSaint, at 12:44 AM  

I love the pics and the last buffet place looks good. When I was in Ft Lauderdale last year I had a yummy breakfast at some diner near the beach.

By Blogger mrsmogul, at 9:59 AM  

is that plastic on the couch? really?

like "don't mess up the good couch" plastic?

damn..

By Blogger mcgibfried, at 9:59 PM  

Yes. I can confirm that as "don't mess up the good couch plastic". She'll slice you with a rusty pepsi can if you do...

By Blogger TastyKeish, at 1:31 PM  

Damn the Fort Lauderdale Diet is the new jump of. Chef stan is the man. But I don't think I could stick with this new diet myself. Also I think anyone who puts plastic covers on the couch will cut you with the rusty blade if you mess it up.

BigSleeveless

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:26 AM  

Found your blog interesting. Feel free to check out my site Weight Loss

By Blogger mike, at 11:58 AM  

Hello, just viewed your site. I think it is really nice and interesting. If you're interested you can view my ambien. Its a tambien site. Have a good day!

By Blogger Roxo, at 11:54 PM  

Hello, just viewed your site. I think it is really nice and interesting. If you're interested you can view my ambien. Its a tambien site. Have a good day!

By Blogger Robert Parr, at 11:54 AM  

Hello, just viewed your site. I think it is really nice and interesting. If you're interested you can view my low carb diet. Its a tlow carb diet site. Have a good day!

By Blogger Robert Parr, at 2:45 PM  

Hello, just viewed your site. I think it is really nice and interesting. If you're interested you can view my diet programs. Its a tdiet programs site. Have a good day!

By Blogger Roxo, at 6:40 PM  

Hello, just viewed your site. I think it is really nice and interesting. If you're interested you can view my diet plans. Its a tdiet plans site. Have a good day!

By Blogger Robert Parr, at 2:35 PM  

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a Health blog. It pretty much covers Dieting Health Fitness Exercise related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:37 AM  

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

No blogroll yet, but it's on its way!