Where Keish is more than an obscure food!

ABOUT ME

I'm awesome. See how it doesn't rain on me when I walk down the street in a storm? That's cause I sold my soul to the devil.

Check me out!

 

Previous Posts

The Fort Lauderdale Diet...
So much more avant garde than "The Dollar Store".....
Liquid Sunshine
Taking a life break...
12 A.M. on the way to the club...
These are for you...
A few words from our Sponsor...
Separate the colored from the whites...
What I wish I did for my Birthday.....
Rock The Casbah...

 

Archives

October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
November 2007

This page is 

powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Sleep-Away Camp...

24 years old and I finally got to goto camp and whats even better...
I'm getting paid for it. I'm teaching radio to some artsy type kids
and I also get to be the camp nurse which is cool at an arts camp.
The worst thing that can happen is maybe a hand cramp from holding
a paint brush all day. But then again, I was thinking the "Rock Kids"
might smash guitars over each others heads. In which case I would
be dealing with retards. Also from talking to some counselors I hear that
the girls are quite a bit hard to control than the boys. A story about
smoking tea leaves comes to mind.
The kids aren't here yet so I'll let you know.

Have you ever been to sleep away camp? Or do you wish you were rich enough to afford
it or poor enough you could go for free? Leave a comment, I'm just curious...


Posted by TastyKeish at 7:38 PM
4 comments

4 Comments:

Camp soon! Yay!

Supposedly going up to mine on the 21st! \o/

Someone save me from all the european football frekas that will be coming! :-)

$2000 to teach digital editing for 8 weeks. Not bad. Free lodging, food, etc. Got a big staff lounge with comps and tv and pools and other shit. Gonna be interesting. Hope you enjoy yourself Keish! Say hello to John for me! :-)

By Blogger TheDevilishSaint, at 2:26 AM  

I hope you have fun out there. I have been poor enough to go to sleep away camp twice it was fun. But be carefull of the kids seems like you could be dealing with nirvana types.

Bigsleeveless

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:15 AM  

I'll make sure to say hi to John. Too bad you don't have soft art types like me. hahaha. Nirvana types, like you said big sleeveless

By Blogger TastyKeish, at 5:30 PM  

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a Health blog. It pretty much covers Dieting Health Fitness Exercise related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:30 AM  

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

No blogroll yet, but it's on its way!