Where Keish is more than an obscure food!

ABOUT ME

I'm awesome. See how it doesn't rain on me when I walk down the street in a storm? That's cause I sold my soul to the devil.

Check me out!

 

Previous Posts

The suffering of indigenous people tastes like Tur...
Buy one, get one free...
Sometimes you have to ask yourself.....
FWD:FWD:FWD...
Jesus Rims...
Update your blog! Damn Tasty...
Happy Birthday Tasty!!
The only candle you need in The End...
TastyKeish goes to....
and that's okay. But I wish you would have told me...

 

Archives

October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
November 2007

This page is 

powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Here and Now...

It's been almost a year since I blogged.
I don't know why I haven't written, maybe I was tired of clowning or just I was tired of windex-ing the window into my life so you could see in.

2007 was a pretty good year.

There was that trip to Spain, where an old homo thought I was a delicate young boy ready to be taught the ways of the world. Unfortunately for him, I'm a girl and perhaps he had cataracts and couldn't see that or I DO look like a sexy male model. That trip also introduced me to the finest foods and one Euro salami sandwiches that you can get from a random Asian person standing on a Madrid Street corner at 4am.


2007 also was the year, I got tired of the grind, the B.S 9-5, and moved on. I'm doing what I love but taking it to the next level. My business partner and left-hand man (cause the right hand is my dominate pimp hand for slapping) started having some parties and stop giving away our money to wackadoo ass promoters.
Sidebar: if your DJ is only playing B-side records and your party has more sausage than a beef factory, it's not a party...it's a hair club for men meeting. Also, Dudes- don't you realize by traveling in packs you ruin the male to female ratio for you and everyone else. Don't talk to me and then your 3 homeboys roll up looking all doofy trying to talk to my friend. Surrounding her like a pack of drunken ferets. Don't bring that crap to a Tasty and Digo event ever!

Then there was a trip to Miami. Great time with the girls, but if one more person would have had allergies (to everything) we all would have been drinking Benedryl and coke. It's definitely hard to make everyone happy all the time, but we did our thing, went shopping, clubbing and got followed around by the above mentioned drunken ferrets...good times.

I definitely made some serious life changes along with quitting my regular job. I moved to nice one- bedroom apt. Which isn't to say my old place sucked (it did), but it was where I needed to be at the time. And I hate when people think they're complementing you by saying "Wow- It's about time, your old place sucked!".
You know something genius, I had to live there once upon a time and it was just fine. Concentrate on yourself- and watch your mouth. If you can't tell me how great my present decor is, don't say anything at all.

Also, I think I'm on my way to achieving a mental clarity as to who your friends and family are and what they represent in my life. I'll have to leave it at that for now, cause things are always changing and evolving.

I never left, I was just watching.
Tasty



Posted by TastyKeish at 10:51 PM
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blogroll

No blogroll yet, but it's on its way!